HOME navbar photo NewHOME.jpg  photo NewWEBSHOP.jpg PROJECTS navbar photo NewPROJECTS.jpg ART navbar photo NewART.jpg LIFE navbar photo NewLIFE.jpg CONTACT navbar photo NewCONTACT.jpg

Monday, August 6, 2012

Still here

Yes, I'm still here... it's been a while since I have shown face here on the Red Brick blog. With all this travelling around and staying all over the UK it's been a bit tricky to keep up to date in this here space.

I think it's not only the lack of internet access that has prevented me from posting updates but also that this trip has been a serious over-load to the system, I think it will take me a while to process all the things we have seen and done over the past few weeks.

It's been so long since I was last here that I didn't realise how much I no longer feel British, caught between two cultures I certainly know where I feel more at home and Australia wins hands down.
This little taste of English summer has left  me craving for more. I can't wait for summer to come around in Australia, I'm craving hot, sunny days and balmy evenings. I don't want to wish away this time of year for those of you in the Northern hemisphere but lets just say I'm excited for Spring!

We are home this coming weekend and I can't wait to see our wonderful friends and my pets as well as getting back to the good ole' Red Brick. I promise to fill you in and share some ace content I have been dreaming up whilst I have been away! See you then!
X Steph