HOME navbar photo NewHOME.jpg  photo NewWEBSHOP.jpg PROJECTS navbar photo NewPROJECTS.jpg ART navbar photo NewART.jpg LIFE navbar photo NewLIFE.jpg CONTACT navbar photo NewCONTACT.jpg

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

blogg-a-sphere

Whats on your radar this week? 
I think I have mentioned before that I'm English, I love Australias' laid back style sensibilities but yesterday I got lost in the land of British fashion design blogs. Courtesy of Fashion Editor at Large I have been keeping abreast of London Fashion week. One of this seasons coming trends is tweed... tweed and crochet! How wonderfully Granny Chic! 
 Spot that granny square printed shirt peeking out?
original images from Fashion Editor at Large
I spotted a coat like this last week around the corner from us at Dee's recycled fashions I might have to wander and see if its still there. 
Whilst Europe is gearing up for winter, I'm finding it hard to remember it's actually summer here, I'm dying for a few warm days to  ripen my tomatoes! 
On that note I received an invite yesterday to 'Il Pomodoro Giorni' a full day celebration of the tomato.
Hosted by local Ro Anderson from Whole Larder Love this event is a fancy dress (1940's Italy!) day of harvesting and cooking up tomatoes. With a monster patch of tommys to ripen before the 19th of March I have my fingers crossed for some fine weather.