HOME navbar photo NewHOME.jpg  photo NewWEBSHOP.jpg PROJECTS navbar photo NewPROJECTS.jpg ART navbar photo NewART.jpg LIFE navbar photo NewLIFE.jpg CONTACT navbar photo NewCONTACT.jpg

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ta-da!

I forgot to show you how the succulent cuttings I planted turned out, I decided the kitchen window wasn't the right spot for them so instead they are looking pretty awesome on my mantle.

I have a bit of a 'thing' with my mantle, the arrangements on it are constantly changing as each new project or new find comes into the home. When we get new stock at the gallery I often pop some samples on the mantle to enjoy before they find a new home, artwork and thrifted finds also hang out there until their perfect placement comes to me. So these little fellas can stay a while until the right, sunny spot comes up.
X Steph