HOME navbar photo NewHOME.jpg  photo NewWEBSHOP.jpg PROJECTS navbar photo NewPROJECTS.jpg ART navbar photo NewART.jpg LIFE navbar photo NewLIFE.jpg CONTACT navbar photo NewCONTACT.jpg

Monday, January 16, 2012

Paper cuts

Marcia wrote a very complimentary post about me a few weeks ago and mentioned that I cut paper. I do indeedy and now my exhibition is out the way I have been working on some new designs for a range of gift cards. This post is really also my weekly Instagram update as I have captured my cuts-in-progress using my alltime fave app. I have discovered you can also view Instagram on the web at webstagram.com you can find me as theredbrick.


There is something so magical for me about using such simple materials to produce a design. You should try it, I promise its lots of fun!
x Steph