HOME navbar photo NewHOME.jpg  photo NewWEBSHOP.jpg PROJECTS navbar photo NewPROJECTS.jpg ART navbar photo NewART.jpg LIFE navbar photo NewLIFE.jpg CONTACT navbar photo NewCONTACT.jpg

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Insta-awesome!

 One of my fave things about blogging has always been looking at other bloggers beautiful photos and I have recently discovered some of my favourite bloggers also sharing their images an ap called 'Instagram'.
I am a recent convert to the Iphone revolution and I am having a serious love affair with Instagram... You can follow my feed via my username... theredbrick
Here is a peek of some of my recent images...


For me, the most wonderful thing about Instagram is that its so... instant! I can snap a pic, put over a cool, retro filter, adjust the focus and upload to my live feed in a moment. Being such a visual person I love it. I shall be posting my weeks fave pics here from now on. What's your fave ap?!
x Steph