HOME navbar photo NewHOME.jpg  photo NewWEBSHOP.jpg PROJECTS navbar photo NewPROJECTS.jpg ART navbar photo NewART.jpg LIFE navbar photo NewLIFE.jpg CONTACT navbar photo NewCONTACT.jpg

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Todays favorite

My favorite maker in Red Brick at the moment is Buntyandsars

As Buntyandsars so aptly put in their last blog post, This fun and crazy time of year isn't just about Christmas....To quote The Castle, "it's about the vibe" and Buntyandsars sure know how to add to the 'vibe'. 

I've been looking through some of their amazing creations all morning. They make me happy and smiley. Their little caravan pieces make me want to buy a retro caravan and go on a holiday. Their colouring and activity books make me want to lock the door and sit on the floor with some scissors and pencils and colour in or make monster finger puppets.

Look at these gorgeous Hair Clipettes. A whole book to make your very own color hair clips. So, grab your textas (and glitter if you're feeling fancy) and color a set to suit your outfit. And the ones you're not wearing can be safely tucked into the pocket on the back page.

And a whole book about Monster finger puppets.. I look forward to showing off my finger puppets to the Red Brick customers today.  I can't help myself, I HAVE to make some hehe/

  If you click on this link you can learn more about the activity and coloring books we have for sale at Red Brick
http://buntyandsars.blogspot.com/p/pretty-things-by-buntyandsars.html

We also have the most adorable original caravan illustrations in the shop at the moment.

And just like at Christmas lunch where you leave your favorite roast spud, crackling or creamy dessert until last I've also saved the best till last.  Ok so this is only my opinion but they make me do a little internal squeal with delight every time I see them. What am I talking about... Only the cutest cards IN THE WORLD!
Made from maps, even the little window opens.. come on, say it with me nawwww.

The envelopes are also made from maps

These are almost too amazing to be a card, I would definitely frame them if I purchased them.
Anyway, best be off I have some coloring to do and some coo-ing over caravan cards to continue with :)

- Marce

If you can click on this link you can have a very happy Sunday reading their lovely blog, I did:)

http://buntyandsars.blogspot.com/