HOME navbar photo NewHOME.jpg  photo NewWEBSHOP.jpg PROJECTS navbar photo NewPROJECTS.jpg ART navbar photo NewART.jpg LIFE navbar photo NewLIFE.jpg CONTACT navbar photo NewCONTACT.jpg

Monday, May 2, 2011

I heart hoarders

Recently Haylee from Fiddle Fingers found this amazing cabinet. I could at times affectionatly refer to Haylee from Fiddle Fingers as a bit of a hoarder but when she finds stuff like this ... wow, I shall dub her Furniture rescuer extraordinare.  Haylee has very generously said I could prepare and paint this cabinet to use in red brick.  So this photo is where I started.  I wish I had take some progress shots but I'm new to this blog thing and didn't really think to do it.
So I shall jump to the finished product, in the shop and everything..... isn't beautiful :) and it's sunny happy yellowness makes me smile each time I walk into the shop. - Marce