HOME navbar photo NewHOME.jpg  photo NewWEBSHOP.jpg PROJECTS navbar photo NewPROJECTS.jpg ART navbar photo NewART.jpg LIFE navbar photo NewLIFE.jpg CONTACT navbar photo NewCONTACT.jpg

Thursday, April 14, 2011

A fluro love-affair


 
It feels so wrong, but oh so right. 
I can't help myself. There is something about the way the colours make my eyes tingle. 
3 of my favourite things, garden gnomes, fluro paint and making window displays! 
If you are an artist and think you might be interested in designing a window at Red Brick you should get in touch. Today our Gnomes are witnessing the opening of Jessica Bellmans show 'Mememto' from 6pm tonight. This morning the lovely Margie from the ABC online popped in to interview Jess and I can't wait for her to upload the interview so I can check it out! I shall update with the link as soon as I can!
Happy Friday!


Steph