HOME navbar photo NewHOME.jpg  photo NewWEBSHOP.jpg PROJECTS navbar photo NewPROJECTS.jpg ART navbar photo NewART.jpg LIFE navbar photo NewLIFE.jpg CONTACT navbar photo NewCONTACT.jpg

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Just Call Me Media Whore

Its been a big week here for me so far. Yesterday was International Womans Day, and in honour of the day our local paper regularly releases 'Woman' magazine as a supplement.
This year I was interviewed and it was a lovely surprise to see a full page article on moi!
I was also pleased to see that my threat of a fate worse than death to the photographer must have paid off as there was not a mustache, double chin or second belly to be seen, just my uber-pink hair!

To top off my day of feeling like a local celebrity I was called by Triple J radio station and was asked to be interviewed by The Dr (or Lyndsey, as he is known to his pals like me!) about the Ballarat v's Bendigo roller derby game coming up this weekend! I was super nervous but had a blast! You can stream the show here, I appear at about 1:40 into the podcast.
So as promised, here are the results of our giveaway. I asked you to let me know your fave way to chillout  via facebook and the blog. Your responses came in....well, drips, but the winner is...... (drumroll please)...
Nathan with his Stalkbook comment "Nude Scrabble". Your tickets will be on the door for you Nathan! 

Happy Wednesday all!
Steph