HOME navbar photo NewHOME.jpg  photo NewWEBSHOP.jpg PROJECTS navbar photo NewPROJECTS.jpg ART navbar photo NewART.jpg LIFE navbar photo NewLIFE.jpg CONTACT navbar photo NewCONTACT.jpg

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Puke-fest happiness rant.

Sorry to brag, and you may dis-agree but I think my fella is the best-est ever.
I don't normally talk about my relationship on this blog, I stick to less personally and more arty stuff usually... but you need to know how awesome he is. OK?
This man is seriously amazaballs and if I were to list all the perfect things about him it would make you puke. And that would be gross so please resist the urge for the remainder of this post. :)

Mark and I have had a really awesome 12 months together, it's flown by. In a good way, and I'm already looking forward to the next. We took some time out of life to go on a day trip to the beach this weekend past, a chilled out day of strolling, eating ice cream, vintage shopping and just enjoying each others company. It's a well known fact that it's very easy to enjoy Marks company, he's just so darn easy to get along with!



Last week at work I received this ENORMOUS bunch of flowers from him.. what a legend! I think having a florist Mum has helped give him an understanding of how much ladies love flowers :)
Ok, ok, puke-inducing post over! Thanks for listening, I'm off to gaze adoringly at Mr Mark as he practices the sax-a-ma-phone (said in a Homer Sipmson esque voice).
XSteph