HOME navbar photo NewHOME.jpg  photo NewWEBSHOP.jpg PROJECTS navbar photo NewPROJECTS.jpg ART navbar photo NewART.jpg LIFE navbar photo NewLIFE.jpg CONTACT navbar photo NewCONTACT.jpg

Monday, June 4, 2012

Game Of Thrones



I don't watch a whole lot of television but I am seriously loving HBO series Game Of Thrones. For those of you who haven't seen it yet, we are talking a medieval-esque battle for power, midgets, boobs, giant wolves, swordfights with a bit of magic thrown in for good measure.

Yes, it sounds like your average fantasy show, but it's just so amazingly well written and acted that I was hooked after episode 3 of season 1. We are fast apporaching the season 2 finale and I'm excited and devestated in equal measure....  I can't wait to see how this stint ends but then I have to wait so long for more!

I have shared with you a clip of the opening titles, not only is this animation amazing but it changes throughout the duration of the season to show you the different locations as they emerge. I love it and wish I were clever enough to make something like this!