HOME navbar photo NewHOME.jpg  photo NewWEBSHOP.jpg PROJECTS navbar photo NewPROJECTS.jpg ART navbar photo NewART.jpg LIFE navbar photo NewLIFE.jpg CONTACT navbar photo NewCONTACT.jpg

Saturday, March 17, 2012

A really lovely country wedding

This weekend I was lucky enough to be a guest at the most beautiful country wedding. With the beautiful backdrop of Captains Creek Organic Winery and a stunning Autumn afternoon my partner Mark and I had the best time watching our gorgeous friends and neighbours Margie and Andy get hitched.
 There wasn't a dry eye in the paddock, myself included, when theses guys shared their vows and the atmosphere was fun and relaxed just like them, sharing organic cider and fresh wood-fired pizzas with lovely folks made me vary happy and a little bit merry!  We couldn't be happier for this seriously lovely pair and wish them all the happiness in the world.