HOME navbar photo NewHOME.jpg  photo NewWEBSHOP.jpg PROJECTS navbar photo NewPROJECTS.jpg ART navbar photo NewART.jpg LIFE navbar photo NewLIFE.jpg CONTACT navbar photo NewCONTACT.jpg

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Phew!

We have been so busy doing all those messy things I mentioned in my last post that I have barely had time to breath! Now I have a cuppa in front of me and I'm sooo excited to share all the news over the past week or so!
There have been some very busy bees indeed at Red Brick lately and work is almost complete, we have done some very cathartic carpet-ripping-up....
What a yucky but satisfying job!

 There has been LOTS of cleaning, and EVEN MORE painting

 And some making...

And from the looks of these photos you would think we did it all on our own!? Well far from it, I would like to thank all those lovely and wonderful friends who have been working so hard to help us this week!
And don't worry, there has still been time for some eating and drinking too!