HOME navbar photo NewHOME.jpg  photo NewWEBSHOP.jpg PROJECTS navbar photo NewPROJECTS.jpg ART navbar photo NewART.jpg LIFE navbar photo NewLIFE.jpg CONTACT navbar photo NewCONTACT.jpg

Sunday, November 21, 2010

So who is Red Brick?

Today I really wanted to post about our gallery space. Yesterday I picked up the keys, did some measuring and started to get excited. It really is the cutest space! However, in my excitement I forgot to pull out the camera so that post will have to wait until tomorrow.
So instead I thought I would do some introductions.
Hello, my name is Steph, I am otherwise known as Doily.
Some F.A.Q's and answers about me:
Yes, that is my real hair, not a wig.
Yes, I am English, sorry about that.
No, I know I look like I am 12, but actually I am a grown-up. I promise.

Now meet Marcia
I have seen her wear an awesome fake moustache.
She loves daggy musicals and fantasises about streets full of people spontaneously bursting into song and dance.
She doesn't know I have written any of these things about her.